Over the years computers have become an integral part of the office environment. Common activities performed in an organization involve maintaining documents, analyzing financial data, storing and retrieving records, and sharing presentations in business meetings.
These tasks can be done quickly and easily by using appropriate productivity tools. These tools enable users to create, manage, analyze, and share information. Using the MS Office suite of products, you can create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. In addition to these tasks, you can organize your email communication using Outlook and can even take notes using OneNote.
This program walks you through the new features of Office 2010. It deals with the new features and their usage in daily tasks to maximize productivity. It starts by explaining how to express ideas and create visual impacts using Office 2010. It also discusses how to boost productivity with easyto- use tools. In addition, it discusses how to bring new insights to your information and make better decisions using Office 2010. Moving further, it discusses how to break down location and communication barriers and get the information anywhere anytime.
ContentsAfter completing the course, students will be able to:
- Express their ideas and create visual impacts
- Enhance productivity with the easy-to-use tools
- Bring new insights to information and make better decisions
- Communicate across locations
- Get information anywhere anytime.
- Have basic knowledge of working in the Windows environment
- Have working knowledge of MS Office (any prior version).
- After completing this module, the students will be able to appreciate the new features of the MS Office 2010 suite
- Maximizing Productivity with Office 2010