Oracle's Oracle Database 11g: PL SQL Fundamentals exam is part of the Oracle Certified Oracle Database 11g Administrator track, combining training, experience, and testing to endorse candidates with a strong foundation and expertise in the industry's most advanced database management system.
In this course, students learn the fundamentals of SQL and PL/SQL and understand the benefits of the programming languages. Students learn the concepts of relational databases. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects. Students also learn to use single row functions to customize output, use conversion functions and conditional expressions and use group functions to report aggregated data.
- Identify the programming extensions that PL/SQL provides to SQL
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements
- Handle run-time errors
- Describe stored procedures and functions
- Create, execute, and maintain procedures, functions, package constructs and triggers
- Use a subset of Oracle-supplied packages to generate screen and file output
- Identify various techniques that impact your PL/SQL code design considerations
- Use the PL/SQL compiler, manage PL/SQL code, and manage dependencies
- Working knowledge of Computers and Windows
Type of Certificate: - Graded
- Student will be awarded a Graded Certificate only if s/he obtains a Grade of >="C" in the program. Additionally one Participation Certificate will be awarded to the students signed by Oracle.
- After completing this program, students will be able to apply key concepts of relational databases and SQL Programming Language.
- 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL