Oracle's Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals exam is part of the Oracle Certified Oracle Database 11g Administrator track, combining training, experience, and testing to endorse candidates with a strong foundation and expertise in the industry's most advanced database management system.
This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of SQL using Oracle Database 11g database technology. Using the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL), the data contained within relational databases can be retrieved, managed and manipulated.
- Identify the major components of Oracle Database 11g
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Execute complex queries, DDL statements, and DML statements
- Control database access to specific objects and add new users with different levels of access privileges
- Manage schema objects and objects with data dictionary views
- Manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries
- Manage data in different time zones
- Write multiple-column, scalar, and correlated subqueries
- Use the regular expression support in SQL
- Working knowledge of Computers and Windows
- After completing this program, students will be able to apply key concepts of relational databases and SQL Programming Language.
- 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
Type of Certificate: - Graded
- Student will be awarded a Graded Certificate only if s/he obtains a Grade of >="C" in the program. Additionally one Participation Certificate will be awarded to the students signed by Oracle.