Students of the digital age look forward to being proficient and competent in using a computer from an early age onwards. As Information Technology becomes all pervasive across the school system in India, students seek to utilize IT in all spheres possible with an objective to get ahead of their peers. Once we talk about technology, we cannot deny the importance of Java Technology.
Java is an Object-oriented language that enables you to create real world applications. The code reusability feature of Java enables the software developers to upgrade the existing applications without re-rewriting the entire code of the application. The concept of working with files and I/O streams enables the software developers to store and retrieve the information from a flat or a text file. Packages enable the reusability of classes and methods across various applications.
The Swift Program ?Swift Programming in Java for Beginners? is designed keeping the above aspects in mind.
The Program is mapped to the school curriculum of Class XI and XII of ICSE Board. This will help students to understand the subject matter in greater depth and thus boost their subject grades.
- Swift Programming in Java for Beginners
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Be able to understand and converse in English
Exit ProfileAt the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the need for Object-Oriented programming (OOP)
- Identify characteristics of the Java programming language
- Declare variables and literals and use arrays
- Identify the structure of a Java
- Create a Java application
- Use unary, arithmetic assignment, bitwise, shift, and instance of operators
- Identify the various types of exceptions in Java
- Use assertions and packages in Java
- Explore the java.lang, java.util, and java.awt.print package
- Implement the file class and use streams in Java
- Understand and use recursive functions
- Explain the role of data structures and algorithms in problem solving through computers
- Identify techniques to design algorithms and measure their efficiency
- Identify the algorithms that can be used to sort data
- Search data by using linear and binary search technique
- Implement singly-linked and doubly-linked lists
- Implement stacks and queues
- Implement a binary and binary search tree