Working with MS Office 2013 is a course meant for those who are new to the MS Office Tools of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and desire to improve their effectiveness through these tools.
- Creating and Managing Professional Documents Using Word 2013
- Presenting and Managing Data Effectively Using Excel 2013
- Creating and Managing Presentations Using Office PowerPoint 2013
- Communicate and Manage Tasks, Contacts and Appointments Using Outlook 2013
Pre-RequisitesA student who registers for this course should :
- Be able to interact in English in a classroom environment
- Possess knowledge of IT Fundamentals
- After completing this course, student will be able to complete his/her day-to-day tasks efficiently by using the various Office 2013 productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook as per the contents covered in the course.