Enables students to understand how to use the internet as an effective marketing channel. Enables students to engage with customers online in a more practical manner and to plan and implement end-to-end lead generation through the online mode.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Designed for professionals in marketing and advertising domain
- Any marketing professional, who is currently using Digital Marketing to meet their objectives
- Any web marketer, who wants to enhance his/her professional prospects in the Digital Marketing Domain
- Any entrepreneur or affiliate marketer, who wants to use online media, to improve their business performance
- Any individual / Beginner, who wants to capitalize on the career opportunities available in Digital Marketing Domain
Programme Learning Outcome
- Get a clear understanding of the value and importance of Digital Marketing and why it is a vital component of a marketing strategy plan
- Create and effectively manage social media, display, search marketing, online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Drive new visitor traffic to a web site while improving online conversion rates
- Understand how digital marketing can help grow a business, domestically and internationally
- Create and develop effective and targeted email marketing campaigns that aligns with business goals
- Identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable web sites
- Measure and analyse the visitor traffic to a website to continuously develop and improve digital marketing
- Discover how to best develop and retain customers
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay per Click or Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing 1
- Digital Display Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Planning Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns
a) International Certification
This course is accredited by Further Education and Training Awards Council (FETAC) of Ireland. It is also certified by the Scottish Qualifications Authority under the European Qualifications Framework. The certificate awarded to you upon completion by NIIT and DMI attracts 15 credits at level 5 on the UK National Framework of Qualifications and 24 credits at level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualification Framework, meaning that it is a recognizable, transferable international qualification in over 25 countries including UK, EU, USA, South Africa and the Middle East.
b) SLT Instruction
All lectures will be delivered through Synchronous Learning Technology so you have access to the best faculty from anywhere in the country. Additionally, you will be able to interact in a diverse classroom, learning from your peer's inputs.
c) Industry-Recognized Program
The program syllabus is designed and developed in conjunction with our industry partners. The industry partners - both international as well as Indian help keep the program current. This also provides you with limitless opportunities to connect with a globalbusiness community. It also ensures that our qualifications have the input andsupport of the global digital industry.
d) Expert Faculty
The course introduces you to the most important and transformative aspects of Digital Marketing delivered by the leading practitioners in the country. The lecturers are professionals in the Digital Marketing sector, running and delivering online marketing campaigns on a daily basis. They base their training on their experience and discuss real life examples and case studies throughout the course.
Program Fee (Early Bird): Rs. 35,996/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 40,445/-
- 3 hour sessions once a week
- 12 weeks
- 1 Introductory Session
- 9 Modules
- 1 Certification Exam Session
- Last Date of Application (Early Bird): Saturday, 02 August 2014
- Batch Timing: Sunday 2:30 PM -5:30 PM
RatanKK is an engineer and a graduate from IIMA. He is an entrepreneur and an eMarketing trainer. As an entrepreneur, he runs GutsGo eMarketing. As an eMarketing trainer, in the last 4 years, he has trained 100s of marketing professionals into eMarketing. Besides that, he is a visiting professor at IIMs. He offers eMarketing elective at premier institutions such as IIM, Ahmedabad and IIM, Udaipur.
Internet penetration is rising exponentially in India. Statistics show 50% year-on-year internet user growth in India. Also, with the introduction of 3G technology, this number is expected to rise further and at a faster pace. This clearly implies that internet is going to be one of the most potent tools in the marketing and advertising domain.
Despite this extensive internet penetration, marketers and advertising professionals in India are not able to use internet effectively as a marketing tool (Online ad spends in India comprise half a percentage of GDP whereas, in countries like the US, the ratio is 1.5%). This is due to lack of training and practical experience in the online space.
To reduce this gap, Google has tied up with NIIT so that more and more professionals are trained through Advanced Online Advertising Program. Over the next one year, Google envisions to train a significant number of professionals in this program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals in Marketing/Sales/Publishing/e-business/Advertising
- Professionals who want to shift to online marketing or those who are beginners in online marketing
- Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their online marketing campaigns
- Professionals with understanding of Marketing from any background those want to have in depth understanding and practical hands on experience of online advertising
- Professionals who want to have knowledge and in depth understanding of Web Analytics
Graduation in any discipline (including Diploma holders) and preferable experience of 2 years
- Program in Search Engine Marketing from Google for the first time in India
- Prepares the participants to take GAP Exam
- Participants create Ad word account and run campaigns during program
- Sessions by Knowledge Experts from Google/Industry Experts
- Designed with a mix of case discussions, assignments and projects besides the lectures in class
- Opportunity to Network and Learn from the best in the corporate world
- 600+ professionals have already been trained in this program in last 14 batches
- Graded Certificate of Successful Completion from Google and NIIT Imperia
- Program focuses on Search Engine Marketing, PPC Advertising and Web Analytics
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & DESIGN
- Introduction to Online Advertising and AdWords
- AdWords Account and Campaign Basics
- AdWords Ad Formats
- Policies and Ad Quality Issues
- AdWords Targeting and Placement
- AdWords Bidding and Budgeting
- Optimising Performance
- Display Advertising on the Google Display Network and Mobile Advertising
- Performance Monitoring and Conversion Tracking
- Overview of Local Business Listings and Maps
- Selling and Representing AdWords
- Web Analytics
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Evaluation Criteria depends upon the Weightage Performance in
- GAP Test 50 %
- Online Assessment 25 %
- Projects 25 %
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE PROGRAM
- Basic understanding of marketing (esp. advertising)
- Basic understanding of internet as a marketing channel
- An access to internet off the classroom
Last date of Application (Early Bird Phase): July 26, 2014
Class start on or after: September 19, 2014
Batch Timing: Friday 6:30PM - 9:30PM
FEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- PROGRAM FEE (Early Bird Phase): RS. 32,040/- + 12.36 % service tax = Rs. 36,000/-
- PROGRAM FEE (Regular Phase): RS. 36,000/- + 12.36 % service tax = Rs. 40,450/-
The program fee is inclusive of all academic charges and program contents. All fees are non-refundable.
Payments are to be made to NIIT Imperia by cash, cheque, demand draft. Cheque/DD to be drawn in favor of 'NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection Account'. A 10% fee waiver applies to organization's sponsoring/nominating 3 members from their organization
Participant need to spend Rs. 500 in creating Ad word Account to run campaign during the program.
"The most appreciative features of this program are experiential learning, sharing of good practices, sessions by Google experts and our instructor."
- Sachin Mohadikar, Global Marketing Manager, SingTel
"Approach of the faculty towards the problems reported by each participant is commendable"
- Shraddha Rathi, Deputy Manager, Reliance Communication
"The unique benefits of this program are freedom to learn and get used to Ad Words by working on your own Ad Words account; program can be done from anywhere across the country; and is certified by Google"
- Mohit Kapoor, Marketing Manager, 3M India Ltd