Cisco Training & Certifications create lucrative career opportunities by empowering students with skills like Routing & Switching, Network Design and Network Security required to manage today's mission critical networks and applications. That is the reason why everyone advises students to go in for Cisco certifications.
Cisco IP routing v1.0 is a one-of-a-kind program spearheaded by some of the best instructors in the industry. Presented by Cisco training partners, this program is a proud part of the immense Cisco CCNP curriculum and is built to reward its students with a Cisco CCNP Certification. So if you're an experienced network engineer, the ROUTE program is the perfect fit for you. It will help you headway your skill and grant you the ability to deal with complex network solutions independently. Master routing protocols and use them for the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Module 0: Program Overview
- Module 1: Planning Routing Services
- Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Module 4: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Module 5: Implement Path Control
- Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
- E-Learning ROUTE-01 of 3: Implement Path Control
- E-Learning ROUTE-02 of 3: Implementing IPv6
- E-Learning ROUTE-03 of 3: Implementing Routing Facilities for Branch Offices and Mobile Workers